Call this direct line and speak with Rob immediately: 801-680-2519
Truck Accident Lawyer Salt Lake City UT
Truck accidents can have many causes: the behavior of auto drivers around the truck, the competency of the truck driver, the fitness of the truck and conditions on the road. Even one of these factors can lead to tragic, even fatal accidents in truck collisions with smaller vehicles.
At the Salt Lake City law office of Rasmussen & Miner, we have been helping injured people and grieving families achieve financial recovery for more than 20 years. Our track record of results demonstrates our commitment to meeting our clients’ goals in negotiations and in court.
Contact our office to schedule a free initial consultation by calling (801)363-8500.
Why You Need an Experienced Legal Advocate
Truckers and trucking companies must comply with a large number of laws and regulations specifically related to the commercial trucking industry. These regulations are very detailed in what is and is not allowed in terms of amount of time a driver can be behind the wheel, the weight of a truck, truck maintenance, and truck records.
An experienced truck accident attorney will be able to conduct a thorough and efficient investigation. In cases in which the cause of the accident is not easily identified, we make use of expert accident reconstructionists. Among the truck accident cases we handle:
- Truck override accidents,
- Semi underride accidents,
- Tractor trailer separation accidents,
- Accidents involving couriers, overnight delivery trucks and delivery vans
- Jacknifes and trucks overturning on sharp curves,
- Debris falling off an open trailer,
- Cargo coming unfastened and falling,
- Lack of proper safety features, lighting, or markers when a truck is pulled over on a roadway, and
- Fatal truck accidents, wrongful death cases
Contact a Truck Accident Lawyer Salt Lake City UT Trusts
At Rasmussen & Miner our attorneys understand that this is not just a court case, this is your life! We are dedicated to protecting your rights to full financial recovery. Call (801)363-8500 or contact our Salt Lake City law office to schedule a free consultation.