Call this direct line and speak with Rob immediately: (801) 363-8500
Bringing a Medical Malpractice Claim for Failing to Treat a Medical Condition
Salt Lake City Medical Malpractice Attorney
- When a patient has had a heart attack or stroke, proper treatment in the first 3 to 4 hours can completely reverse the damage.
- When a person has suffered a spinal cord injury, failing to order and read a test within the first critical hours can result in permanent spinal cord damage.
If you were injured, or a loved one died prematurely because a hospital or clinic failed to treat a medical condition promptly… you may be able to bring a medical malpractice lawsuit. The personal injury and wrongful death lawyers at Rasmussen & Miner have been helping injured people for more than 20 years. Allow us to help you.
Contact us for a free initial consultation with an experienced attorney. Call (801) 363-8500 .
Justice for your family may save lives. When a delay in medical treatment leads to the death of a patient, family members want answers. They want to know if their loss could have been avoided. A medical malpractice lawsuit can uncover problems with hospital staffing that contribute to negligent medical care and failures to treat medical conditions. This can lead to system-wide changes that save lives.
Why You Need an Experienced Legal Advocate
When a person arrives in a hospital or clinic with a medical emergency, their condition may already be critical. Your legal team will need to prove that it was not the medical condition that caused the injury or death, but negligence in diagnosing and treating it. This is a complex case to make. Examples of cases we’ve handled include:
- Failing to order the proper tests and to treat the cancer promptly;
- Failing to evaluate test results promptly;
- Misdiagnosing colon cancer as hemorrhoids, causing a delay in treatment of the true medical condition;
- Improperly evaluating the risks of a skull or sinus fracture leading to bacterial infection of the brain.
At the law office of Rasmussen & Miner, we know this is not just a court case for you, it’s your future. We are here to protect your rights. Call (801) 363-8500 or contact our Salt Lake City law office to schedule a free consultation.