Call this direct line and speak with Rob immediately: (801) 363-8500
Medical Malpractice Lawyer Salt Lake City UT
Robert C. Miner of Rasmussen & Miner is a medical malpractice lawyer Salt Lake City UT residents have trusted for decades. Call our office at (801) 683-9944 to request a free consultation to discuss your medical malpractice case. As a Salt Lake City medical malpractice lawyer, Rob is uniquely qualified to provide legal guidance for those who have been injured by a medical practitioner.
Although the safety of medical treatment has improved greatly in recent decades, that’s little consolation if you have suffered an injury or a worsening medical condition because standard medical practices weren’t followed. The loss of a loved one can leave grieving families struggling for answers from those to whom we entrust their health.
“Standard” medical procedures have been put in place because they work. Doctors and nurses, pharmacists and technicians, surgeons and anesthesiologists are all trained to follow standard best practices in their fields. If you suspect that you suffered an injury because of hospital negligence or the failure of a medical professional to take reasonable care, talk to an attorney.
At the law firm of Rasmussen & Miner, we have been handling medical malpractice cases for more than 20 years. We are prepared to investigate your case to determine if a healthcare provider failed to follow reasonable standards of care and whether that failure resulted in your or your loved one’s injury.
We Handle a Variety of Medical Malpractice Cases
Rob Miner is a medical malpractice lawyer in Salt Lake City UT who has a vast amount of experience providing legal guidance to victims of medical malpractice. Regardless of the circumstances surrounding your medical malpractice injury, call us at (801) 683-9944 to discover how Rob may be of assistance. Here is a partial list of the types of medical malpractice cases that Rob is familiar with:
- Surgery performed on the wrong body part, organ, or other area of the body.
- Surgery of any kind that was performed but was avoidable.
- High-risk surgery performed without the patient being informed of these risks prior to undergoing the surgery, and the patient was harmed as a result it.
- Critical or necessary surgery or procedures that were not performed and resulted in a worsened condition or a fatality.
- Cosmetic surgery gone wrong and resulted in a worsened condition, physical pain, or emotional suffering.
- Surgical material or tools left inside the body after surgery.
- Improper use of anesthesia that resulted in extreme pain during surgery, illness, injury or death.
- A misdiagnosis which most physicians would not have missed and which resulted in serious illness or death.
- Medication mistake which resulted in a serious illness or death, whether the physician prescribed the wrong medication, dosage, or it was damaged.
A Medical Malpractice Lawyer Salt Lake City UT Believes In
As a trusted medical malpractice lawyer Salt Lake City UT has turned to for justice for over 20 years, Robert C. Miner can help you recover maximum damages for your injury. If you sustained a serious physical, mental, and/or emotional injury because of medical malpractice, you may be eligible for compensation from those responsible for this. Rasmussen & Miner can help you recover the following damages:
- The amount of money you have already spent on medications, medical treatments, surgeries, emergency transportation, physical therapy, etc.
- The amount of money you have lost because you were not able to work due to your injury.
- Anticipated future costs for medical care for your injury. This can include everything from physical and occupational therapy to surgeries to in-home healthcare. Every medical malpractice claim is different because each person’s situation is unique, as are their treatment and healthcare needs.
- Anticipated future lost earnings because you are unable to work, or return to work full time, or if you must change jobs and the new job pays less.
- Compensation for your physical pain and your emotional suffering. When you work with a medical malpractice lawyer Salt Lake City UT community members recommend from Rasmussen & Miner, he can determine a dollar amount. This is greatly influenced by the amount of pain and suffering you are experiencing, and if it will be long term or permanent.
Justice for your family may save lives. Be it in Salt Lake County or another Utah county, a medical negligence case or wrongful death claim can lead to lasting change in how services are provided and staff are trained so that others may not suffer as you are suffering now. Filing a malpractice suit isn’t only about getting the compensation you deserve, it may also lead to fewer mistakes made by a doctor or facility in the future.
Why You Need an Experienced Medical Malpractice Lawyer Salt Lake City UT Relies On
Medical malpractice cases are complex and often require the help of a medical expert to prove liability. The deadline to bring a claim may be as short as one year, or as long as four years. That time is vital to your lawyer who can be working hard to gather evidence and prove your case.
Contact a Medical Malpractice Lawyer Salt Lake City UT Trusts
This is not just a court case, it’s your life! At Rasmussen & Miner, we are dedicated to protecting your rights to financial recovery. Call (801) 683-9944 or contact our Salt Lake City law office to schedule a free consultation. There is no obligation, and you pay no fee unless we take your case and recover for you. Contact Rasmussen & Miner to speak with a respected medical malpractice lawyer Salt Lake City UT families turn to for justice.
Do not delay to talk with our office about:
Contact a Medical Malpractice Lawyer Salt Lake City UT Trusts
This is not just a court case, it’s your life! At Rasmussen & Miner, we are dedicated to protecting your rights to financial recovery. Call (801) 363-8500 or contact our Salt Lake City law office to schedule a free consultation. There is no obligation, and you pay no fee unless we take your case and recover for you.