Call this direct line and speak with Rob immediately: (801) 363-8500
Truck Accident Lawyer Salt Lake City UT
Truck accidents are scary. The aftermath can be frustrating and complex. Choosing the right Salt Lake City UT truck accident lawyer to represent you and protect your rights can be the difference between securing the compensation you deserve and need to recover and having to pay for your losses yourself.
Rasmussen & Miner is dedicated to helping truck accident victims recover for their injuries. Truck accidents usually result in severe injuries. Unfortunately, insurance companies may only provide you with compensation to help with the damages to your vehicle. That is the least of your worries.
Rasmussen & Miner works with you to make sure your medical needs are accounted for during any settlement negotiations or trials. You did not cause your injuries and you should not be responsible for paying for them. Our goal is to help you recover the maximum amount you can for your injuries.
An inexperienced lawyer or a lawyer who isn’t familiar with the nuances of truck accidents may not be able to help you as we can. Each truck accident lawyer Rasmussen & Miner understands the need to properly investigate the accident scene, speak with witnesses, review evidence, and negotiate with insurance companies.
Why is this so important? Because truck accidents are far more complex than car accidents. Truck accidents involve multiple individuals, often at least two companies, and just as many insurance companies. This is a tangled web that requires skill and precision.
A truck accident lawyer from Rasmussen & Miner understands the importance of the investigation. Not only do we investigate the accident site, we will also investigate the driver, the company they work for, and the insurance company. The insurance company will conduct their own investigation and their goal is to limit their liability. We do the opposite.
We take negotiations seriously. Most insurance companies will offer you a low ball amount. Do not take it. The initial offer from an insurance company rarely covers more compensation than the damage to your vehicle. While that may be substantial, the insurance company is banking on the fact that you haven’t considered your medical costs and lost wages. Rasmussen & Miner does.
If an insurance company continues to be unreasonable in their negotiations, we will take your case to trial. Rasmussen & Miner has a great deal of experience at trial and insurance companies know this and won’t want to battle us. But if we end up here, it’s because we know you deserve better and we’ll fight to get you every penny you deserve.
Don’t take your truck accident lightly and don’t accept a settlement offer from an insurance company without discussing it with us first. There are many factors at play and you deserve a lawyer who will guide you through all of them. Rasmussen & Miner has been helping clients just like you for many years and we’re prepared to help you get back on your feet.
Contact us today to learn how we can get you the compensation you deserve so you can make a full recovery. You deserve to get back to your life.
If you were hurt in a truck accident, consider talking to a truck accident lawyer Salt Lake City UT trusts. Whether you are dealing with a head injury or a broken leg, a truck accident lawyer may help you obtain the compensation you deserve for your pain and suffering.
Common Truck Accident Injuries
Truck accidents can result in a number of different injuries. Some of them are minor while others are life-changing. Here are some of the common injuries that may be caused by truck accidents:
- Broken Bones: With the amount of force involved in a truck accident, broken bones are common. They may take a long time to heal and could prevent you from working your job.
- Spinal Cord Injuries: Although spinal cord injuries are very serious, they are not always noticeable at first. It’s important to seek medical care after your truck accident to see if your spinal cord has been damaged.
- Abdominal Injuries: Abdominal trauma is one of the most severe truck accident injuries and can be fatal. Major organs, such the bladder, kidneys, and liver could be damaged in abdominal injuries.
- Cuts and Lacerations: No matter where they are on your body, cuts and lacerations from a truck accident may cause severe pain. They may also require extensive treatment and could leave scars.
- Head Injuries: Head injuries are also possible in truck accidents. Even mild concussions could have severe side effects, such as memory loss and impaired vision.
Be sure to bring your medical records when you meet with a truck accident lawyer Salt Lake City UT respects. A Salt Lake City truck accident lawyer may use these records in court to prove the severity of your injuries.
Common Causes of Truck Accidents
Trucking accidents can occur for a number of different reasons. While some truck accidents are due to mechanical failures, others are the result of human errors or driver negligence. Here are some of the common causes of trucking accidents:
- Intoxication: If the truck driver who hit you was drunk, he or she may face DWI or DUI charges. If your truck accident lawyer in Salt Lake City UT can prove that the truck driver was indeed intoxicated, the driver may face jail time and be legally responsible for causing your injuries.
- Cell Phone Use: If a truck driver uses his or her cell phone while driving, he or she can get distracted and not pay enough attention to the road.
- Fatigue: Truck drivers may be allowed to drive a maximum number of hours per day. If the truck driver who hit you was fatigued from driving too many hours, a truck accident lawyer Salt Lake City UT counts on may have a good chance of winning your case for you.
An experienced truck accident lawyer Salt Lake City UT residents rely on may investigate the truck driver who hit you and determine if he or she was negligent.
Don’t wait to talk to a lawyer about personal injury. You deserve justice for everything you have been through. If you are still searching for a top truck accident lawyer Salt Lake City UT offers, contact Rasmussen and Miner at (801) 363-8500.