Call this direct line and speak with Rob immediately: (801) 363-8500
If you were hurt in a truck accident, consider talking to a truck accident lawyer Salt Lake City UT trusts. Whether you are dealing with a head injury or a broken leg, a truck accident lawyer may help you obtain the compensation you deserve for your pain and suffering.
Common Truck Accident Injuries
Truck accidents can result in a number of different injuries. Some of them are minor while others are life-changing. Here are some of the common injuries that may be caused by truck accidents:
- Broken Bones: With the amount of force involved in a truck accident, broken bones are common. They may take a long time to heal and could prevent you from working your job.
- Spinal Cord Injuries: Although spinal cord injuries are very serious, they are not always noticeable at first. It’s important to seek medical care after your truck accident to see if your spinal cord has been damaged.
- Abdominal Injuries: Abdominal trauma is one of the most severe truck accident injuries and can be fatal. Major organs, such the bladder, kidneys, and liver could be damaged in abdominal injuries.
- Cuts and Lacerations: No matter where they are on your body, cuts and lacerations from a truck accident may cause severe pain. They may also require extensive treatment and could leave scars.
- Head Injuries: Head injuries are also possible in truck accidents. Even mild concussions could have severe side effects, such as memory loss and impaired vision.
Be sure to bring your medical records when you meet with a truck accident lawyer Salt Lake City UT respects. A Salt Lake City truck accident lawyer may use these records in court to prove the severity of your injuries.
Common Causes of Truck Accidents
Trucking accidents can occur for a number of different reasons. While some truck accidents are due to mechanical failures, others are the result of human errors or driver negligence. Here are some of the common causes of trucking accidents:
- Intoxication: If the truck driver who hit you was drunk, he or she may face DWI or DUI charges. If your truck accident lawyer in Salt Lake City UT can prove that the truck driver was indeed intoxicated, the driver may face jail time and be legally responsible for causing your injuries.
- Cell Phone Use: If a truck driver uses his or her cell phone while driving, he or she can get distracted and not pay enough attention to the road.
- Fatigue: Truck drivers may be allowed to drive a maximum number of hours per day. If the truck driver who hit you was fatigued from driving too many hours, a truck accident lawyer Salt Lake City UT counts on may have a good chance of winning your case for you.
An experienced truck accident lawyer Salt Lake City UT residents rely on may investigate the truck driver who hit you and determine if he or she was negligent.
Don’t wait to talk to a lawyer about personal injury. You deserve justice for everything you have been through. If you are still searching for a top truck accident lawyer Salt Lake City UT offers, contact Rasmussen and Miner at (801) 363-8500.