Call this direct line and speak with Rob immediately: (801) 363-8500
Personal Injury Claims for Recreation and Sports Injuries
Salt Lake City ATV Accidents Lawyer
Our Salt Lake City, Utah recreational injury attorney knows that Utah offers a wide assortment of year-round sports and recreational activities. However, serious injuries and fatal accidents are also a reality for many participating in these indoor and outdoor activities. When negligence results in a personal injury or wrongful death claim, the UT recreational injury attorneys of Rasmussen & Miner in Salt Lake City help clients recover money for the healthcare and financial resources they need and deserve.
If you suffer injury or the loss of a family member, you deserve answers and compensation.
Contact us to schedule a free initial consultation with an experienced attorney ready to handle your recreation or sports injuries case involving:
- All-Terrain Vehicle (ATV) accidents
- Skiing and snowmobile injuries and fatalities
- Hiking or camping accidents
- Rock climbing falls
- Water skiing and boating accidents
- Personal watercraft (Jet Ski) injuries and fatalities
- Swimming pool injuries and water park accidents
- Trampoline accidents
- Public park and playground accidents
- Organized sports injuries
From negligence, to defective products to premises liability claims, we conduct a comprehensive investigation into the cause of the accident. We also fully document the extent of injury and full impact to your diminished quality of life and future potential.
Why You Need an Experienced Personal Injury Advocate
Many recreation and sporting injuries can result in severe head injuries, spinal cord injuries, paralysis, and permanent disabilities for victims. The experienced lawyer at Rasmussen & Miner, have the knowledge and resources to help our clients pursue full medical and economic compensation. We conduct thorough and efficient investigations, working with experts in medicine, engineering, and life care planning.
Call (801) 363-8500 to schedule a free consultation.
At Rasmussen & Miner we understand that this is not just a court case, this is your life! Our recreation accident and sports injuries attorneys are dedicated to protecting your rights to full financial recovery. Contact us today at our law offices serving the Greater Salt Lake City area, Morgan County, and clients throughout Utah.
Get Help From Our Recreational Injury Attorney in Utah!
Our recreational injury attorney Utah residents rely on knows that Utah is a fantastic place for recreational activities. Whether it is hiking, riding an ATV, or mountain biking, you can find what you are looking for. However, just because a place may be known for recreational activities does not mean your chances of getting injured are lower. Unfortunately, many accidents happen every year when people participate in recreational activities. If you believe that someone else’s negligence has caused you to become injured during a recreational activity, it is time to seek legal representation from a trusted Utah recreational injury attorney. We can help you with your claim.
What are the main causes of recreational personal injuries?
We understand that when you are injured during indoor or outdoor activities, it may come as a surprise. Especially with more dangerous activities, like riding an ATV or rock climbing, you know there is certain safety gear you must wear and precautions you must take. So, if you were injured because someone else was negligent while you were engaging in a recreational activity, the UT recreational injury attorney from Rasmussen & Miner can help. Some of the different ways another person can be responsible for the accident that caused you to become injured are:
- Property Must be Maintained. The manager of the property or the event manager should be responsible for ensuring that the people participating in the recreational activity are on safe property. There are certain levels of standards that a property manager must adhere to and if you do not believe they were at those standards, you should speak with your recreational injury attorney in Utah as soon as possible.
- Another Person’s Negligence. If someone else on the property was acting recklessly or negligently (was not obeying the rules or was clearly disobeying the stated safety standards) and they caused you to become injured during an accident, you have the right to seek compensation from them with the help of your Utah recreational injury attorney.
- Machinery Was Not Kept Up. Because so many people rent equipment, it is possible that machinery or equipment experienced wear and tear of age and was not fixed or replaced when it should have been. Depending on the type of recreational activity, the property owner may also need to get it inspected regularly. If you believe there was faulty equipment involved in your injury, please let us know.
If you or a loved one were injured because of someone else’s negligence during a recreational activity, please get the help of our trusted recreational injury attorney in Utah from Rasmussen & Miner.