Call this direct line and speak with Rob immediately: (801) 363-8500
How Can a Car Accident Lawyer Salt Lake City UT Help Me?
Being involved in a car accident can be an extremely emotional and distressing event. And in addition to that, you could have suffered minor or major injuries caused by the car accident. If you have endured any injuries whether they be mentally, physically, emotionally, or financially you could be owed compensation from the negligent party involved.
Working with a car accident lawyer in Salt Lake City, Utah from a law firm like Rasmussen & Miner could be the assistance that you are searching for. Call Rasmussen & Miner today to set up an appointment.
What Can I Expect From My Lawyer?
Depending on your accident and claim, but generally, a lawyer can help with:
- Communicating with the other driver’s insurer.
- Obtaining the necessary evidence concerning fault for the accident.
- Organizing your medical records and bills.
- Communicating with your health care providers to obtain missing records.
- Working with your doctors to make sure they provide the medical information you need so that you can prove damages in your claim.
- Organizing and present the evidence to prove liability and damages.
- Negotiating with lien holders on your claim (such as health, disability, or workers’ compensation insurers) to potentially reduce the amount of those liens.
- Negotiating a satisfactory settlement with the insurance adjuster or defense attorney.
Your lawyer will be able to help you obtain all the evidence that you will need to adequately prove liability in your car accident claim. After that accident you most likely took photographs of the accident at the scene, however, your lawyer will most likely go back to the scene themselves to see what it looks like.
A lawyer has the skills and experience and could identify other contributing factors at the scene that you may have missed. Your lawyer will also make sure to get all of the accident and police reports in the case and will often speak with the investigating police officers and any witnesses. A qualified lawyer will do everything they need to do to obtain all evidence of liability and every detail about your claim.
Evidence is important and can be essential to your case, especially if you have suffered significant injuries from your car accident. Obtaining all documentation that can be related to your injuries is crucial but it can become very difficult and time-consuming.
However, a car accident lawyer will help with being persistent and following up with all the necessary parties to obtain all of the documentation to help your claim. If you have been injured, the last thing that you have time for is making a bunch of phone calls to healthcare providers, doctors’ offices, etc to get your medical records.
Your medical record is important to understand your injuries like the possible causation for the injury and to what extent of your injury or disability. If you will need lifelong care then your lawyer will advocate for you and your right to lifelong compensation to ensure that you get the care that you deserve and that you’re owed.
Contact a Car Accident Lawyer Today
You shouldn’t have to deal with the injuries caused by a car accident, let a professional help you. Call Rasmussen & Miner today to set up an appointment.